World Travel & Tourism Council
The World Travel & Tourism Council is the global authority on the economic and social contribution of Travel & Tourism.
WTTC promotes sustainable growth for the Travel & Tourism sector, working with governments and international institutions to create jobs, drive exports and generate prosperity. Council Members are the Chairs, Presidents and Chief Executives of the world’s leading private sector Travel & Tourism businesses.
- Name: World Travel & Tourism Council
- City: London
- Country: UK (United Kingdom)
- Region: Europe
- Company type: Tourism Organization
- Website: https://wttc.org/
- WTTC research reveals Travel & Tourism sectors contribution to Germanys GDP dropped a staggering EUR161 billion in 2020 Monday, April 12, 2021
- WTTC research reveals Travel & Tourism sectors contribution to UK GDP slumped a shocking GBP148 billion in 2020 Thursday, April 8, 2021
- WTTC research reveals global Travel & Tourism sector suffered a loss of almost USD4.5 trillion in 2020 due to the impact of COVID-19 Monday, April 5, 2021