Hyatt Hotels Corporation enters into six new agreements for hotels in Europe
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that its affiliate has entered into six new management and franchise agreements for hotels in Europe across The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, and Hyatt Regency brands. These agreements contribute to Hyatt’s growth strategy focused on expanding its brand portfolio in Europe by the end of 2023, by increasing brand presence in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland.
Felicity Black-Roberts, Hyatt’s vice president development, Europe, said:
“The newly executed agreements highlight the positive strides we are making towards our growth strategy in Europe, and the new projects sit alongside a strong pipeline of Hyatt-branded hotels scheduled to open over the coming years. Confidence in the hospitality sector remains high among investors, and we are delighted to collaborate with leading owners and operators.”
Newly executed deals include:
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt hotel in Crans-Montana, Switzerland- The luxurious boutique hotel Rhodania in the Swiss Alps is expected to join The Unbound Collection by Hyatt in 2023;
- ll Tornabuoni Hotel in Florence, Italy- A Hyatt affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with AG Group for Il Tornabuoni Hotel in Florence, which will join The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand;
- The Tribune Hotel in Rome, Italy- The Tribune Hotel, which is expected to join the JdV by Hyatt brand, will be the first hotel of the Hyatt brand in Rome. The hotel is expected to open in October 2021;
- A JdV by Hyatt hotel in Bordeaux, France- The JdV by Hyatt brand is expected to debut its first hotel in Bordeaux by entering into a franchise agreement with Alboran Hotels and Hospitality for a JdV by Hyatt hotel (will open in 2022);
- Hyatt Centric Altstadt Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany- The Hyatt Centric brand will debut in Germany under a franchise agreement between a Hyatt affiliate and SV Hotel AG. The hotel is expected to open in 2025;
- Hyatt Regency Madrid Residences in Madrid, Spain- Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid will expand on its current hotel accommodations to include a residential component, Hyatt Regency Madrid Residences.