- Canadian hotel construction pipeline continues to expand
- Avani to open 10 hotels by 2022
- Ascott Coliving Brand signs 6 properties in Australia, China and The Philippines
- STR, AirDNA analysis of short-term rentals and hotels
- Marriott International opens 800th property in Asia Pacific
- Impact of COVID-19 on global tourism is being clarified
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
According to analysts at Lodging Econometrics (LE), the Canadian hotel construction pipeline continued to expand at the close of Q2 2020 with 296 projects / 39,645 rooms. The construction pipeline is up 8% by projects and 11% by rooms, year-over-year (YOY).
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Thailand Minor Hotels has confirmed that its Avani Hotels & Resorts brand is on track to open more than ten new properties in the next few years, including debuting in four new countries.