- Blackstone and Starwood Capital Group complete acquisition of Extended Stay America
- IHG Hotels & Resorts opens two new hotels in France
- Whitbread presents First Quarter Trading Update for 2021
- Ritz-Carlton opened new hotel in Fari Islands
- Choice Hotels Provides Performance Updates at 2021 Goldman Sachs Travel and Leisure Conference
- UNWTO and African Member States will work together to promote Brand Africa
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
The World Tourism Organization and its Members will work with the African Union and the private sector to promote Brand Africa with the aim to establish a new narrative for tourism across the continent.
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Extended Stay America and its paired-share REIT, ESH Hospitality, have announced the completion of the acquisition by funds managed by Blackstone Real Estate Partners and Starwood Capital Group.
Corporate Finance News
Whitbread PLC has noticed continued market outperformance in the UK with a strong leisure demand post 17 May.