- IHG to open Thailand largest Crowne Plaza in the heart of Bangkok
- NH Hotel Group extends maturity on 236 million credit until March 2023
- More than half of the US Hotel Construction Pipeline belong to Marriott, Hilton and IHG
- Queensgate Investments and Rockwell secure planning permission for 1bn landmark London hotel
- UNWTO And ITC Collaborate To Strengthen Coastal Tourism In Liberia
- Global Tourism Crisis Committee Meets Again
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
One of the main attractions of Liberia is its coastal tourism product. In recent years, several initiatives have been undertaken to develop and diversify Liberia tourism product, based on the country natural and cultural heritage. In particular, surf tourism has been identified as a niche market that has a high growth potential in the country, with the destination of Robertsport as a site with excellent geographical features for surf tourism development in West Africa.
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
InterContinental Hotels Group has signed an agreement with Sukhumvit Centre Point to take on the management of Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok hotel in 2021.
Corporate Finance News
NH Hotel Group has agreed the extension of its 236 million Syndicated Revolving Credit Facility from September 2021 until March 2023 with all the lenders.