- COVID-19 Cash Burn Continues - Urgent Preparations for Restart
- Cambria Hotels Grows South Carolina Presence With Rock Hill Opening
- 2020: WORST YEAR IN TOURISM HISTORY WITH 1 BILLION FEWER INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS
- Hersha Hospitality Trust Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
- IHG and Proinvest build Brisbane CBD presence with two premium hotel conversions
- Katara Hospitality expands partnership with Accor through signing of First Fairmont & Raffles Lusail Hotel & Residences in Qatar
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) released new analysis showing that the airline industry is expected to remain cash negative throughout 2021. Previous analysis (November 2020) indicated that airlines would turn cash positive in the fourth quarter of 2021. At the industry level, airlines are now not expected to be cash positive until 2022.
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, continues its rapid expansion across the country with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Rock Hill – University Center. The six-story, 110-room hotel is the brands sixth to enter South Carolina, joining properties in Charleston, Fort Mill, Greenville, Mount Pleasant and Summerville. The Cambria Hotel Rock Hill – University Center is among four hotels opening in the first quarter of 2021 for the brand, in addition to hotels in Orlando, Florida; Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida, which opened this January; and Washington, D.C., which opened last week.
Corporate Finance News
Hersha Hospitality Trust, owner of high-quality hotels in urban gateway markets and regional resort destinations, announced results for the full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.