- Negative Passenger Demand Trend Continues in February
- SLS announces first Hotel in the Middle East with the Opening of SLS Dubai Hotel and Residences
- Wyndham Expands Trademark Collection Brand in Europe with Stylish Hotel in Central Brussels
- WTTC research reveals Travel & Tourism sectors contribution to Germanys GDP dropped a staggering EUR161 billion in 2020
- Marriott Bonvoys Portfolio of Longer Stay Brands Announces the Debut of Marriott Executive Apartments in Doha
- First Radisson serviced apartment hotel opens in Western Europe
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) announced that passenger traffic fell in February 2021, both compared to pre-COVID levels (February 2019) and compared to the immediate month prior (January 2021).
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Accor announced the expansion of the international SLS Hotels & Residences brand to the Middle East with the opening of SLS Dubai. Developed in partnership with World of Wonders Real Estate – the new property is one of Dubai’s tallest buildings and is set to officially welcome guests and residents on April 5, 2021.
Corporate Finance News
Marriott Vacations Worldwide announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Welk Resorts, one of the largest independent timeshare companies in North America, for $485 million, including approximately 1.4 million MVW common shares of stock.