- Melia announces hotel reopenings throughout the Americas
- HAMA release Fall 2020 Industry Outlook Survey reults
- Casai Raises $48 Million to Build a New Kind of Hospitality Brand
- Highgate growth continues with addition of 22 Lifestyle Properties
- G20 Tourism to save 100 million jobs
- Service Properties Trust terminates agreements with Marriott for 122 Hotels
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
The Hospitality Asset Managers Association (HAMA) has released the results of a wide-ranging survey of asset managers thoughts, experiences and forecasts for the upcoming year as the hotel industry continues to deal with the on-going pandemic.
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Corporate Finance News
Casai, an emerging markets hospitality brand that offers living spaces suited for the nomadic generation, has announced a $48 million Series A including $23 million in equity funding and up to $25 million in debt financing from TriplePoint Capital.