Hotel Opportunity Deals / Acquisition and refurbishment of Luxury Golf Resort in Costa del Sol (Spain)
Acquisition and refurbishment of Luxury Golf Resort in Costa del Sol (Spain)
Acquisition and refurbishment of Luxury Golf Resort in Costa del Sol (Spain)Country: Spain
Description of the project/hotel asset:
- This is one of the historic 5* Gran Lujo Resorts of Costa del Sol. The previous owner went bankruptcy and a wealthy English businessman acquired the asset in 2010.
- The hotel has been closed since then and needs a complete refurbishment, including all FF&E and updating technical facilities to current technical normative.
- The hotel has 145 rooms and suites and is a golf resort with 6 hectares, located just between two famous golf courses and very close to some other relevant golf courses, given its centric location at the heart of the Costa.
- The asset can be acquired for 10 MM € and a complete refurbishment could be in the range of aprox. 15 MM € (could vary highly depending on decoration and materials quality).
- Aninver has direct access to the lawyers of the owner in Spain and can help to facilitate a fast acquisition. We are interested in helping a qualified hotel investor in the process of acquiring this asset, searching for an international hotel brand and designing and executing the refurbishment works.
Contact Name: Luxury Golf Resort in Costa del Sol (Spain)
Contact Telephone: +34639906348
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Aninver Hospitality Advisors
Type of Transaction: Buying hotels in a determined geography