Choice Hotels International, Inc. is an American hospitality holding corporation based in Rockville, Maryland, in the United States. The company owns the hotel and motel brands Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Hotel & Suites, Mainstay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, and Ascend Hotel Collection.
Choice currently franchises more than 6,300 hotels, representing more than 500,000 rooms, in more than 35 countries and territories. Ranging from limited service to full service hotels in the economy, mid-scale and upscale segments, Choice-branded properties provide business and leisure travelers with a range of high-quality, high-value lodging options throughout the United States and internationally.
- Name: Choice Hotels
- City: Rockvile
- Country: USA (United States of America)
- Region: North America
- Company type: Hotel Chain
- Website: https://www.choicehotels.com/
- Choice Hotels International Announces Cambria hotels & suites Chicago Double Hotel Debut Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Choice Hotels International signs master development agreement to Enter Middle East Monday, May 9, 2016
- Choice Hotels expands its upscale Ascend Hotel Collection in the Caribbean Wednesday, April 27, 2016