- Statement on Marriott International COVID-19 Update to Associates
- Adagio Announce Ambitious Expansion Plans
- Cash-stressed Maldives hotel sector set to evaluate over reliance on wholesalers
- Belmond Announces Re-opening Dates
- $7.4 Million Awarded in Relief Grants to Airbnb Superhosts
- Attracting visitors back to Spain is essential - GlobalData
Active Hotel Deals
Hotel Market News
Hotel owners and operators in the Maldives are learning the hard way how quickly disruption can turn cash flow negative. One key trend in global leisure destinations is a severe liquidity crunch of wholesalers and travel intermediaries, which in turn has created a domino impact on hotels.
News and Hotel Assets by Country
Click a country on the map to get access to hotel & capital news and hotel assets in the selected country.
Hotel Company News
Adagio is set to double its number of aparthotels by 2023. Despite a challenging 2020, the brands good economic health pre-COVID-19 and strong growth and performance in recent years has safeguarded its expansion plans.
Corporate Finance News
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a more severe and sustained financial impact on Marriott business than 9/11 and the 2008 financial crisis, combined. From the first warning signs of this unprecedented event, the company took a number of steps to adapt and strengthen its business including reducing costs significantly and improving its liquidity.